Saturday, January 30, 2010

2 Fantastic Announcements!

#1 Charleston Children's Boutique is re-opening under new ownership. We want to welcome the new owner and her team. I had a great meeting with her this past week and I am so excited to be working with her. I'll post the official launch date here.


#2 I'm so excited to announce that Pixie Lily Clothing Company is having a warehouse sale at Charleston Children's Boutique! I loved putting my little ones in her soft, beautiful clothes. If you haven't seen her clothes, then go to her website and stop by the sale for these amazing deals. 
The sale is Thursday through Saturday (February 4-6) from 10 - 6. See you there.
Don't forget about her wonderful pajamas for the mommies:)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Templeton's "Timeless Infant Silver"

Templeton's "Timeless Infant Silver"
Home of the Heirloom Bijou Bracelet™, the pacifier holder that converts to a keepsake bracelet! Please visit our website to see all of our sterling silver gift items.