Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I have been terrible about this blog thing, but I will make it a promise to post more information here as it comes in. We've had so many wonderful things happen in these last couple of months, including the "cease and desist."
Remember, what doesn't break you, makes you stronger! Also, we are firm believers that there is always a silver lining, but it's not always in our timing. There's always a lesson to be learned or an idea to be generated from something that may appear to be doom and gloom. Think outside of the box, and turn to others for support. We received more support from the unexpected than the expected, so never place limits and boundaries on yourself when you are trying to achieve your dreams.
Ok, I'll get off my soap box and go to bed, but I've been feeling the love and support and it's just sooo nice! I hope that others can benefit from out experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Templeton's "Timeless Infant Silver"

Templeton's "Timeless Infant Silver"
Home of the Heirloom Bijou Bracelet™, the pacifier holder that converts to a keepsake bracelet! Please visit our website to see all of our sterling silver gift items.