Wednesday, October 21, 2009

NEW NAME

So sorry this has taken this long to post here, but I switched computers and couldn't figure out my login info...that's how good I am. Not only do I lock out the hackers, but I can lock myself out as well:)
Anywayyyy, we have a new product name thanks to Jee Youn Fickling! It's the Heirloom Bijou Bracelet™. "Bijou" is French for jewelry, an item to be adorned. When I heard the definition, I just knew that was our new name. It also seemed to roll off my tongue like the old name. We feel that this is actually a better suited name for us, because appears to be a little classier. It adds that finer touch to it.
Hope all of you like it, and thank you so much for all of the entries. We got some great alternates and were very impressed with the creativity and the support! I cannot say it enough, this contest would not have been possible if it wasn't for the mompreneurs who donated, Baby Swags PR, and you for your name suggestions.
Please visit our youtube video to announce the name. We filmed it at one of our local retailers, Jackson Madeleine - classics for children. If you're local, please visit their store and check out their beautiful and unique clothing and gifts.
You can view all of our Youtube videos at www.youtube.com/user/templetonsilver

No comments:

Post a Comment

Templeton's "Timeless Infant Silver"

Templeton's "Timeless Infant Silver"
Home of the Heirloom Bijou Bracelet™, the pacifier holder that converts to a keepsake bracelet! Please visit our website to see all of our sterling silver gift items.